My current food obsession...

Ever since Michelle's reception, I have been addicted to a spinach salad consisting of spinach (duh!), strawberries, mandarin oranges, toasted almonds, mozzarella cheese, craisins, all tossed with Brianna's poppyseed dressing. D-LISH. I make it at least 2 times a week for lunch...Ethan LOVES it. But tonight, I was looking at our very last fresh peach sitting on the counter and I remember the little teeny suggestion on the bottle of Brianna's which reads, "Delicious on fresh peaches." Hmmm...Should I try it? So I did. Very yummy! My photography skills are not very good, but I still tried to take a picture of it's scrumptious-ness.
Fresh peaches plus Brianna's equals delightfulness!

Comments

Carrie said…
That does look yummy! I am all about fresh peaches (in season of course).
Emma said…
1- I LOVE that you are reading Harry Potter! I LOVE HIM!!
2- I LOVE your incredibles pictures and the new Halloween blog
3- I will title my posts if I feel like it!! I just like to irritate you and since you don't come see me any more, the blog titling(sp??) is the only way I know how!
Happy peach eating! That does look tasty!!
Emma said…
PS Darrin is a LOSER for being the only one not wearing a mask!
Megan B ♥ said…
Hmmmm.... maybe it's too early in the morning for me to think that looks divine. I'll take your word for it and try looking again this afternoon, LOL :)
LOVE Briannas dressing!!! I put it on everthing. I am so bugged because they don't have it here in Iowa!
Cindy Merris said…
Yum, watch out Betty Crocker!
Katie said…
Next time you make that salad I want an invite darn it! And when are we going to can all of our stuff? I can't stand looking at it in our basement any longer, but I still have to get cans!
Jennifer said…
I think that dressing makes just about anything taste great. My favorite pasta salad consists of noodles, chicken, craisins, celery, etc. and the Brianna's dressing. Love it!
Sheila Hansen said…
Not that I'm complaining or anything but really Andrea, it's been DAYS AND DAYS since you have updated this blog. I'm just not sure I can handle such lapses in current information. I'm trying to be patient and understanding but you have to realize the need we have for YOU to entertain us. Thanks for all you do. Scott
Melissa Sebourn said…
we love the Brianne's and I've always wondered if it really is "Delicious on fresh peaches" Now I'll have to try it.
Kirkhams said…
YUM! I'll have to write that one down. My mom had a good salad recipe that included grapefruit! It was interesting, and not really my favorite, but I'd eat it again!