All better...

So I went on a date with my hubby the other night, where I did order a fully caffeinated, sugary Dr. Pepper...gave that up in May, but I quite enjoyed the sweet nectar once again while washing down my sticky finger salad (sorry, Jess...should've called you). And, of course we topped off the dinner with Asphalt pie...because I don't care how much weight I need to lose, tonight was NOT a night for diets or non-caffeinated beverages! It was a night of stuffing my own face without having to help feed anyone else or break up any fights between children. It's amazing how fast you can eat when it's just 2 adults! Then we saw this:
Can I just tell you that I laughed so hard that I was crying? Totally MY kind of humor. The downer about this movie is the 2 F bombs they had to throw in there...WHY do they do that to a perfectly good movie??? ERRRRR!!! Anyway, thanks for all the well wishes from all of you. I know that I'm not the only one who has days like that!

Comments

Megan B ♥ said…
Yay!! You deserve a great night out. Ok, I hate caramel, I hate oreos, and I hate mint ice cream. But I LOOOOOOOOOVE me some asphalt pie! I don't understand it, but it's truer than true. Oh, and now I'm craving some wings.... who am I kidding? I'm always craving some wings...
Holly Child said…
Glad you had a good date! I saw that movie on Saturday night! SO so funny...and I do agree...why do the have to ruin it with such an awful word!!!
mindy said…
I'm so glad you had a good night out! That movie looks good so I'm glad to know that it was good. You must have deleted that other post, but I had it on Google Reader and I have to say that you made me laugh. Thanks!
Doug and Megan said…
This is Megan Duke, now Megan Gillespie. I saw your comment on Monica's blog and linked over. I can't believe how big everyone has gotten. Email me at megsgillespie@gmail.com if you want, and I'll send you an invite to my blog. We went private about 6 months ago. I would really like to catch up with you!