halloween feast

I should've been cleaning the bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming, but instead I made a "spooky" meal for the fam. the meal consisted of: Dinner in a pumpkin
Monster toes complete with bandages and toenail polish.
pumpkin cake...man, Rachel, I wish I had your baking skills! This would've looked WAY better if you would've made it...
oh, and to drink, we had "blood" which was in fact pomegranate 7up.

Comments

mindy said…
I disagree, you couldn't have done anything better for your family. That is sooo cool! I hope to one day be a cool Mom like you.
Sheila Hansen said…
How awesome is that? You are adorable! Those monster toes look so real that I actually cringed! You are the bomb of a mom! The bathrooms, vacuuming and dusting don't create memories with your family quite like this!
Allie said…
That dinner is amazing!! Goodness where did you come up with that stuff? Such a great idea!
Tiffany said…
Seriously...that dinner rocks. Who cares about a clean house when you have a mom who makes you a monster feast? My family's lucky if they get spaghetti... :)
Katie said…
Hello Martha Stewart (that's meant as a compliment!) Who knew you were such a whiz in the kitchen?! I couldn't eat the finger things, they actually kind of grossed me out looking at them!
Megan B ♥ said…
Oh. My. Gosh. That is ONE AMAZING MEAL!! I'm super impressed, but what is in that pumpkin? The fingers? Nasty. Totally nasty. I'll have to remember this idea for another year! Love it!
Kim said…
Wonder Mom does it again! My poor kids got grilled cheese sandwhiches as we headed out the door to dance and pack meeting. I really need to follow your example and step it up. That will be a night your kids will never forget!
wendy and brig said…
That is so cute! Good job Andrea. We are coming for Thanksgiving. Hopefully we can get together.
Rachel said…
oh man. there is a REASON i don't attempt to make such a fabulous pumpkin cake, dear. i could never pull that off. it would be like me thinking i could be on dancing with the stars.

it just can't happen.

he he.
Carrie said…
What a fun thing to do! I love those crazy ideas. I may just have to copy - imitation is the best compliment afterall - isn't it?
Anonymous said…
Wow.... I am so impressed, do you think you could list these ideas for others to copy before you do it?
I need to add a little creativity to our family and this would have passed the test... Wish we could have crashed this meal... Miss you guys.
Nat
Nikki said…
You're AWESOME! How did you think of all that? Those toes look so real I almost had to use my own shirt as a barf bowl. I gotta learn how to make those. What great memories your kids are gonna have.