Hookin' you up with the goods...

First of all, I have to give a shout out to good old google reader. If you have not added all your links to this, do it...SUCH a time saver! So now I use my "extra" time on facebook, which is not my favorite...yet.
Secondly, if you love to read, you should really join Goodreads. It's a great way to manage all the books you have read, want to read, and you can add books to your read list by seeing what your friends are reading. You can link to it through my book on the side bar by clicking on it.
Thirdly, if you love to read, but feel like your house is full of books that you may not ever read again, join Paperbackswap.com with me. Go there for more information...I'm loving it! If you do join, please put that you heard about it from me, unless you know Nikki, put her name down because I heard about it from her ;0) Thanks, Nikki!
Lastly, no goods here, but a shout out to Emma who had her baby yesterday. I can't wait to see the pics and I can't tell you how much I miss you. You should see my chewed away nails...actually, you shouldn't see them, but you will. Hope you are doing well!

Comments

McAllister's said…
Yeah I got your response to my question, I am not sure what I am going to buy, I need a new camera first that actually takes good pics.
Emma said…
Thanks Andrea! We are working on the pics as we speak, so hopefully soon!! And I do love goodreads. I don't use it as I should, but I love having my little book on the side of my blog and seeing what books everyone else is reading! AWESOME!
Megan B ♥ said…
Big big fan of all that stuff, as you CLEARLY know, LOL! I don't own a lot of paperbacks to swap, AND I seem to only make it to the post office twice a year, and only after 6-8 months of procrastination. I put a LOT of books on hold at the library!