Yep, it's that time again. Tonight, my tangent is about the Biggest Loser. We are fans...But we are not fans
of :
of :

She is NOT a nice person. Not even at all. Her name is Vicky. I was just reading a thread about her when I searched for this image and apparently we are not the only ones who do not like her or her tactics. She has now been renamed "Icky" by some BL watchers. Good for her for losing weight. Her husband is a gem and a trooper...
And while on this subject, why is it that when they have to vote someone off they always say, "It is with a heavy heart that I vote off So & So..." No it's not. Your heart cannot be heavy EVERY time you vote someone off. Let your hearts be light, I say! Especially if you ever get the opportunity to vote off this particular contestant.
Comments