Tangent Tuesday

Well, it's Tuesday again and I was thinking about what I would write about today...until we watched Biggest Loser tonight. It's not even over yet, and I cannot help myself. Last week I introduced you to Vicky, who has a strange resemblance to a Dr. Seuss character. Bob, (her very own trainer) said this about her..."She's Shakespearean." In other words, she's a lying sack and Bob isn't buying any of it.

This week, I would like to introduce you to Heba. Many of you know her:

No wonder why she and Vicky are best friends. Good for these people for losing weight. And I guess there are raunch buckets on every reality show, because, quite frankly, there are raunch buckets in real life...everywhere. But it's so interesting to see some of these people gain confidence and self worth as they lose weight, and others who stay vindictive and nasty no matter their size. Did she really have to tell Phil off? She thinks she's much better than she is.

P.S. THERE IS NO WAY THAT BRADY AND VICKY DIDN'T DRINK A BUNCH OF WATER FOR LAST WEEK'S WEIGH IN....CHEATERS!

Comments

Katie said…
You'll be able to hear me cheering from your house when Heba or Vicky are finally voted off!
Megan B ♥ said…
LOL, I wanted to run up here and email you in the middle of the show last night! But see, I don't run anywhere... Anyway I couldn't decide who annoyed me most, but I think it was actually Heba last night! GET CONTROL OF YOURSELF, woman!!!
Tyler and Laura said…
K Hate Heba, enough about that. But I saw that you are reading Star Girl and that is hands down one of my most favorite books. I read it in junior high and wanted to be like that as I grew up. So leaving the negativity of Heba behind, I LOVE Star Girl and the lessons that come from it. Yay
Anonymous said…
Andrea - I need help with my "mixit" that I am trying add to my blog and I am an idiot - how do you make is small like yours? Mine is huge and doesn't fix on the side of my blog (no I am not talking about by butt although same problem:)will you look at it and give me advice oh queen of the blog world???? Thanks so much - Kristel
Hendrickson said…
love it Andrea!! You always make me laugh on your blog.. Tara