True Story

The phone rings...

Me: Hello

Person on the other end: Hello is Darrin there?

Me: No he isn't may I take a message?

Potoe: Yes, I was arrested for a DUI last week and was wondering if he'd represent me.

Me: I think you have the wrong number. (uhhh...???)

Potoe: Isn't this the law office of Darrin Overson?

Me: No, I'm sorry it's not. Click.

So that kinda got me thinking because we had another call a few months back from a law office in Chicago. I immediately googled Darrin and one of the results that popped up was The law office for DARWIN OVERSON in Salt Lake City. Too funny. Maybe I should've told that guy we would totally represent his case. That would've turned out GREAT for him ;0)

Comments

Megan B ♥ said…
Oh! That's funny. I've heard of people booking phantom reservations for hotels that keep calling.
Katie said…
Too bad you can't get paid for secretary work!!