Halloween

I'm sorry, I know we don't all like slideshows, but I have too many pictures from the past few days! Hope everyone had a great Halloween...we're still buzzing around here from all the treats!

Comments

Katie said…
Cute pics! It looks like you guys had a million Halloween activities! Too bad we didn't get a picture of Mallory and Ethan together. They probably wouldn't have held still for the picture anyway!
Megan B ♥ said…
Nice new background! And for you? I'll suffer through the ENTIRE slideshow, LOL!

Ok, totally worth it, great pix! :)
Emma said…
Your kids look great!! Wish I could say the same for you a Darrin! Losers! I at least dressed up as a muggle! I do like your Thanksgiving Blog background though!
Susan said…
Adorable photos! I can't believe how big your baby has gotten. He looks so cute as Mickey.

Loved the spooky dinner, especially the fingers!
Allie said…
I love your new background! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Way cute costumes too!
Carrie said…
Great pictures. Cute kids. Too bad we missed you guys. Next year maybe.
Hendrickson said…
Cute kids!! Looks like you all had a great time!!