I have to report that today was Ethan's VERY FIRST time sitting in the chapel with us for the entire sacrament meeting (hooray!!) (thanks, Myers family for being a great example today. I think we better sit behind you every week now) And when he went to nursery (right at nap time) he eventually fell asleep on one of the nursery leaders...a man of course. He NEVER does stuff like that.
In other Sunday news, Darrin was off at tithing settlement most of the day, and during quiet time I noticed that it got awfully quiet...you know that feeling you get when you know something is going on??
So I ventured downstairs where I first noticed Sydney sitting in the family room watching a movie on my laptop with headphones on. Ahhh, so nice. Then I turned my head ever so slightly to where Drew was standing....."MAKING CHEESY EGGS, MOM!" This picture does not quite capture the mess. I didn't take pictures of all the eggs & shells all over the floor. (notice the carton is empty!!!)
In other Sunday news, Darrin was off at tithing settlement most of the day, and during quiet time I noticed that it got awfully quiet...you know that feeling you get when you know something is going on??
So I ventured downstairs where I first noticed Sydney sitting in the family room watching a movie on my laptop with headphones on. Ahhh, so nice. Then I turned my head ever so slightly to where Drew was standing....."MAKING CHEESY EGGS, MOM!" This picture does not quite capture the mess. I didn't take pictures of all the eggs & shells all over the floor. (notice the carton is empty!!!)
At least I caught him before he actually started cooking them, which was clearly next on his list because the drawer with the pans was open. 45 minutes later, the kitchen was back to normal...with a good floor cleaning as well. Certainly not a day of rest...
Comments
We're just entering the wiggle stage again with Jane! She's crawling now so it's pretty much over.
At least Drew attempted to make the eggs by himself without bothering you, right? :)
Did you end up making the eggs afer all? Or just cleaning up the mess? :)
Miss you.
And I don't know what car I'll be driving right now so....look for Todd's red truck in the mean time.
At least that's easy to spot, right? Ha!
I hear you 100% about Sunday not being a day of rest. Some days (especially during Sacrament Meeting) it feels more like WWF.
You crack me up! Maybe we should get our kids together (Sabbath style) some Sunday - especially during Tithing Settlement - Let me know.