Tangent Tuesday


It's a hard time of year, this setting the clocks back business. Drew has an internal alarm clock. He wakes up at 7. Ethan wakes up around the same time. Sydney sleeps a little longer, usually. But ever since Sunday morning, they've ALL been UP & AT 'EM at 6 a.m. Ethan decided this morning that even that was too late to sleep in, so he was ready for action at 5:41, to be exact! I get it, and I'm glad we can all save energy and what not, and I hope these little critters of mine get their systems acclimated...VERY SOON!

(I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON!)

Comments

Allie said…
My kids are getting up at the same time too and also not sleeping well through the night for some odd reason. And I am so not a morning person too!
Kim said…
I feel your pain! This house is up and at em in the 5 o'clock hour too. AHH! Looks like you had a great Halloween. Cute kids!
Jen Lynn said…
How old will our kids be when we actually get to take advantage of that extra hour of sleep again?
Trav and Linds said…
Ya, I am so not into daylight savings. You forgot to mention that it gets dark at like 5:00pm, which I hate too. I keep wondering when the kids will readjust to the time difference!
mindy said…
Oh my, I'd be dying. I'm so sorry!
Tiffany said…
Yeah...Megan woke up at 5:15 yesterday (b/c she typically wakes up at 6:15). I wanted to die. Luckily today she slept in until 7!! Whoo hoo! Here's hoping you have that luck soon!
Anonymous said…
Andrea... Okay that is a little much.. Lucci wakes up at 8am now and I like getting up a little earlier.. So I wanted to tell you about the felt books... I am doing a catalog party for her so if you want to get something let me know her web address is www.funfelt.com and if you can't find the LDS products let me know.

Hope all is well we are going to be up all night waiting on Prop 8 results!
Nat
Andrea B said…
Sorry, but it kinda makes me feel better hearing that you're up in the 5's too! Anistyn has also been waking up that early. Today I accidently fell totally asleep while she played around in our room-oops!
Emma said…
You guys can totally come over and watch cartoons with me! I am up at 5:45 almost every day! I might even share my Tootie Fruties!
Kirkhams said…
Not a morning person either. I like to be up and start a few things before the herd arises, but my wake up time is usually theirs too, so not much gets accomplished. I loved your Halloween dinner! Cute monster toes and pumpkin cake! So what was inside the pumpkin for dinner? Soup? AND I don't get the whole handicap sign by the verification code either. Weird!
Katie said…
You didn't make a biggest loser post, but I'm going to comment on it anyway! Weren't you so excited that Brady went home tonight! Yes, yes, yes! Now we just need to get rid of his evil sidekick!