Tangent Tuesday

Sorry for posting this on Wednesday, but it was late last night when I finally settled in to watch tv and I didn't even get my computer out of the bag...big shocker, I know. So, I hate to go back to The Biggest Loser saga, but it needs to be addressed before moving on to anything else. I wanted to put in a video clip of last night's HUGE surprise, but I couldn't find it anywhere. What I DID find, however, were a lot of forums discussing this season's show and apparently I'm not the only one who doesn't like certain players. Last night's episode literally had my heart beating so fast...Those people are SO mean. It started with the black team coming in sad after voting Phil off, and Vicky DANCED in their faces and told them she's never been happier. It didn't stop the whole time...she is plain mean. (AND SHE TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE A CHARACTER FROM A DR. SEUSS BOOK...) How pleased I was when Amy P finally realized that she was getting the raw end of the deal by sticking with blue. I LOVED THIS EPISODE. You know it's bad when Bob can't even stand someone on his own team...doesn't he like everyone he's trained in the past?? BYE BYE, BRADY...hope your wife is the next one off!! Ok...tangent over.

Comments

monsonka said…
I just finished watching the show and had to check out your tangent. Amy is my hero right now! She's brave because you know the wrath of Vicky is coming next week...
Katie said…
Next week looks like it will be crazy. I can't wait. Hopefully people realize that Vicky is a freak and they vote her off!
Hillary said…
I was so proud of Amy and was also excited to see your tangent. I have very ugly feelings toward those blue players. If I wouldn't have been so tired last night I may have sent some hate mail myself. Loved the episode.
Emma said…
Definitely you! I don't really care about doing the other Andreas nails. Braty I know! I am so glad I don't watch the biggest looser! It would probably make me angry!
Rachel said…
okay, so last night aaron caught a re-run of some biggest loser episode, and viola! he actually watched it! i've tried to tell him how great that show is, how i get all misty-eyed at the things these people accomplish but he had never bought it until last night. i love watching old episodes while i fold laundry, so maybe i'll see the episode you are talking about this summer when it goes into syndication.
Melissa Sebourn said…
I guess I should look into watching this show, I had no idea it had so much drama. Move over soaps, "reality" is so much more interesting!