Tangent Tuesday

I have to write this before I watch The Biggest Loser, otherwise that will be my tangent. Today's tangent is this...Why can't my kids fit in any of their clothes? I put Ethan in a brand new pair of cords on Sunday...high waters. Went to put on his shoes...couldn't even wedge his feet into the darn things. So I put his sneakers on him...they're too small, too. Syd has outgrown most of the long sleeve shirts I bought her THIS SEASON. Drew also had high waters for Sunday. And that's the other thing, it always seems to be their Sunday clothes, so we go to church looking like they just got picked up at an orphanage, but then I forget about it until the next Sunday, so I repeat this terrible cycle EVERY week. The end.

Comments

Emma said…
I do understand the clothing situation! My only benefit, is that they are too big for my tiny. Eventually she will grow into them. You, on the other hand, have to buy new ones! Would you like a shopping reminder call Fri morning?
Katie said…
I always think that your kids look nice! I promise that I never notice if their wearing floods. But I feel your pain about having to buy new stuff when you just did. That always stinks.
PS- Stupid Amy C., why didn't she vote for Vicky the witch?!
mindy said…
I'm so sorry. That must be so frustrating. At least since the clothes are pretty new you can sell them on eBay right?
Angie said…
Oh, you always crack me up! That Sunday thing is TOO true. I always forget about not having Sunday shoes until...Sunday! Just remember that there are little children in CO that also look like they came from the oprhanage and maybe you won't feel so bad.