Tangent Tuesday

I, of course, HAVE to address "The Biggest Loser" last night. Am I surprised that Amy was voted off last night? No. Had she voted for Vicky like a good, obedient girl, last week, she would still be playing. Sorry, Amy. You're bad. Oh how my heart was beating quickly during that weigh in!!! I was THRILLED when Michelle and Renee kicked trash on their weight loss! And, as a side note, I am very grateful this Thanksgiving season for DVR's and the ability to fast forward to the actual result in 30 seconds! (shallow, you say? Yes, maybe, but totally true, and I will not retract that statement.) I almost turned it off after hearing Vicky say, "I Love football" about 40 times.



But my real tangent this Tuesday is this:

Why? Why does this doll bug so much? Have you seen the commercial where the water actually turns into a mixture of pee and poo??? And then when you flush the doll says something like, "Look, Mommy, my poopy gone bye bye!!" Seriously? I'll tell you what I'm not spending $48.99 on this year!

Comments

Katie said…
Oh Amy C. why were you so stupid? Vicky needs to leave so badly. I too am thankful for our dvr. I would give up a lot of things before I would let that treasure go!!! Why are you dissing that doll, I totally bought it for Mallory- just kidding! Why would I want to clean up a doll's poo when I have to clean up my kids poo?!
Katie said…
PS- Thanks for the cheese ball. We totally killed half of it while finishing up the pies. Eric and y brothers loved it too!
I think the same thing everytime I see that doll! I'm glad I don't have girls I have to fight with... :-)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Trav and Linds said…
Savannah is in awe of that doll, maybe it's because she pretends she is potty training. We love your tangents about the Biggest Loser too, we knew Amy was headed home after not taking the chance to get rid of lame-o Vicky!
Adam and Melisa said…
Ok...so we're at a family party last night and good 'ole Santa shows up. My neice hops right up there and tells him, "I want a doll that goes pee pee!" "A What? Santa says!" Ya...he had never heard of such a thing....guess he's not making it in his toy shop this year! So glad I have boys!!!
Kim said…
Your posts always brighten my day! They are always so Andrea and they make me laugh. Miss you!
shannon said…
come on....it's been almost a week...
i NEED my andrea fix.
post something NEW.
please?
pretty please?

xoxo
miss you