Twilight...at twilight










Yes, it's true. I went to the midnight viewing of this film. Actually, I think it started at 12:01 a.m. just to really hold us off. I will not spoil it for anyone, nor share my opinion. I will simply say, "WOW". Take it however you want. When you've seen it, we can discuss. The one thing I will throw out there for those going to see it...keep an eye out for Stephenie Meyers in a small cameo appearance.








Lindsay's sister's cousin's brother's uncle's Grandma's friend rented out the entire theater. We had reserved seats. There were even some men in there with us, but not very many. We enjoyed dinner at Winger's first, where I scored us the popcorn that we smuggled into the movie...








Can't wait for Harry Potter.

Comments

mindy said…
How fun!! I'm going to assume you liked it since everyone else I know did.
Angie said…
We need to chat! I am dying to know what you thought. All I know is I am SO TIRED today!
Nikki said…
I'm betting that you were disappointed with it, but I still think it would be fun to go see. You up for another showing?
Truly and Shane said…
WOW? Hmmm that's all I get? I'll have to hope that's a good wow!.....On my way to see it in an hour. We too rented out the theatre and I have to tell ya it feels good to have assigned seats. I can just picture teeny bopper girls, or grown women if you will, stomping over each other to get a seat. My pregnant belly and hormones these days wouldn't be allowing that brigade. Talk soon :)
Katie said…
I didn't go at midnight, I can't stay up that late anymore, but I did just get back from it. We'll have to discuss it!
Melissa Sebourn said…
Hummm, we'll have to chat after I see the flick! Happy Thanksgiving, be sure to say Hi to my mom for me :)
Knapp's said…
I'm so hot! You too. And can I just say I wanted to die the next day at work. I still haven't recovered. But lets go again- I'm dying to see that great performance by Jasper! Wow is right! Talk to ya lata- Spider Monkey
shannon said…
I think you have riden in that car before. Now you 'll know how to find me!
Adam and Melisa said…
I'm so proud of you for going! Adam is going with us on Thanksgiving. He's afraid that after he sees the movies he'll might actually want to read the books!