Boots!



Yes, it's a little weird to get so excited about boots. But when you're 6 years old and have never really been able to play in the snow because you wear braces on your legs and they don't fit in boots, then there is reason to be excited over these:
Drew was able to go play in the snow with Syd and Ethan and Darrin the other day. I wanted to cry, I was so excited for him. In the past, he's worn his sneakers...which get wet, which get his braces wet, which get his socks wet, which makes my buddy wet. When I saw these boots in the magazine and saw how open mouthed they were, I knew we had to give them a try. THANK YOU, LANDS END!!! I will be a loyal customer every winter as long as Drew has his braces!

Comments

Allie said…
Oh! That awesome!! He looks so happy it makes me want to cry!
mindy said…
I am teary eyed for you and Drew! So glad you found some and he got to go out.
He looks so excited! What fun!
Megan B ♥ said…
Oh!!!! HOW WONDERFUL!! I'm so happy for him!
Katie said…
Yeah for Drew- I bet he had a GREAT time in the snow, he's got so much energy :) I love Land's End, my family has always been loyal customers- their stuff is high quality!
shannon said…
SOOOOOO cute!
He looks so HAPPY!
I LOVE that DREW-man!
:)

PS-I miss you....when is our Twilight date???
Angie said…
Just the smile on his face makes the boots worth it no matter how much they cost! That is what this time of year is really about, isn't it?
Jen Lynn said…
That is a great picture!
Kim said…
What a cute kid! There is nothing like playing in the snow for the Holidays when you are just a kid. Way to scout those out mom!
Carrie said…
Yay for boots that work for him! What a great picture of your "angel". Drew is so much fun!
Nikki said…
That just makes me so happy!!! Yay for Lands End making it possible for Drew to keep his feet warm and dry in the snow!
Riverside RS said…
I have a pair just like that in my garage waiting to go to D I. you should have called me. What size are his?