Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone. Here's our card and the poem I sent out to those we don't keep in regular contact with:

Darrin is busy at church and at work,
He serves in the ward as the ward clerk.
He's still playing golf six days out of seven,
Ranked 4th in the state, he's really in heaven.

Andrea's busy rearing the tots,
Some days she wonders who calls the shots.
Facebook, Blogger, scrapping and reading,
She still does the household cleaning and feeding.

Sydney is finally able to hear.
Her hearing aids sparkle-one in each ear.
Choir and dance are her favorite things,
And playing with friends 'til the fat lady sings.

Drew is a yellow-belt Kung Fu fighter.
1st grade has been great-he's a much better writer.
He plays golf with his Dad & dribbles on our court,
Plays baseball and football and loves every sport.

Ethan, we call the Tasmanian Devil,
Makes messes all day, on every level.
He runs as fast as his little feet carry,
We lose him sometimes which is a bit scary.

Wishing you all a happy holiday season.
Celebrating Christ's birth is the main reason.
May 2009 bring you blessings galore,
And may you all find what you're looking for!


Comments

mindy said…
I love your card and that poem is so cute!!
Nikki said…
Love the Christmas card. What a great family picture! The poem is way cute, too. Great job!
shannon said…
Can you write my family christmas card poem next year?
Seriously???
Stop being so creative.
wendy and brig said…
I love your card. Your family is so cute and wow you are quite to poet! Very cute. We miss you guys
Katie said…
Why didn't I know about your secret talent as a poet?! The poem was great! The fam picture is great too!
Adam and Melisa said…
Ok...so can you write one of those for our christmas card? Oh ya, and can you make the Christmas card for us too?!!!
Hillary said…
I always knew you were very talented. Merry Christmas!
Megan B ♥ said…
You are so creative. I totally love it! You need to put it under your creative works of art in goodreads :)