Tangent Tuesday

All I'm going to say is...Did anyone else think that Vicky looked a little too much like a Cullen (for those non-Twilight readers, they are vampires.) She was ALMOST as white as Carlisle in the movie. Truly. I wonder if Bella smells good to her...


OH...



WAIT...




Now that I think about it...She actually is more like.....




VICTORIA. The EVIL vampire crazy flesh eater. Yes, that's who she looks like!!! My bad!

Comments

Katie said…
Yeah, why did they make her so pasty white? And why couldn't she just jump into the water? I actually like Heba more this episode. We just need Vicky to go next time!
mindy said…
I was totally waiting for this post and I even called you last night. She looked HORRIBLE!! I was so sad she wasn't even in the bottom two. And what a baby about jumping.
Laney Namanny said…
exactly why I quit watching this season, can't stand her