Until next year...

Ethan playing with his new "Cars" cars at the windowsill. Could've cared less about opening anything.

Drew was so anxious for Santa's arrival that he woke up at 3 o'clock. No, not a typo. We told him he couldn't go downstairs until 7:30, but he didn't go back to sleep and kept coming out of his room every hour to see if it was time yet. Apparently we didn't hear him go downstairs at 6-ish to check things out and help himself to some brownies and stuff for breakfast. Oh, to be that excited for Christmas morning!

Syd with her I-dog dance.



Acting out the nativity at Gma & Gpa O's house. Poor Drew kept falling over, even with the "staff" to support him...so he finally sat down.


Drew and Ethan watching Santa's cookies baking.




Comments

Megan B ♥ said…
And a Veddy Meddy Christmas to ye!
raedene said…
Your kids are soooo cute! And so big! Time flies... It was good to hear from you! We love you!!!
shannon said…
So Cute!!! Ha, I LOVE DREW!
(although I would've killed him) :)
3 am? Seriously? too funny.
Nikki said…
That T-birds post was pretty funny. I was about to comment on it and found it was gone already. Anyway, what a great Christmas it looks like you had. Love the pictures... don't know how you coped, though, with being woken up at 3am and every hour thereafter. You must be a very generous mom.
Allie said…
Gavin was the same way as Ethan. I remember waking up that early too those were the days. I'm glad you had a merry Christmas!