Once upon a time there were two people who went to Provo High School. They dated. They went separate ways for 2 years...the boy went to England to serve an LDS mission. The girl went to college and then off to Russia to teach English. When they both got back to America, they started dating again and got married. They lived happily ever after...
Until....
They moved into TIMPVIEW territory. Suddenly, they became outcasts. People were so envious that they were Bulldogs.
"Why, WHY can't we be Bulldogs??", neighbors would say. (mostly Kylee and Mio)
"WHY can't we be cool like the Oversons? Why???"
"They met in high school and look at the fairy tale life they lead..." (Snicker, snicker)
Well, a few days ago after one of our very first snowstorms, some nice young men in our neighborhood did this in our front yard...
Until....
They moved into TIMPVIEW territory. Suddenly, they became outcasts. People were so envious that they were Bulldogs.
"Why, WHY can't we be Bulldogs??", neighbors would say. (mostly Kylee and Mio)
"WHY can't we be cool like the Oversons? Why???"
"They met in high school and look at the fairy tale life they lead..." (Snicker, snicker)
Well, a few days ago after one of our very first snowstorms, some nice young men in our neighborhood did this in our front yard...
There it was. THE T. They did do a great job, though. And it made us laugh! And I'm SO glad I took a picture of it when I did because it was covered the next day. Thanks boys. And now, to close, a favorite song of mine from back in our youth...
I'm a Bulldog, I'm a Bulldog, I'm a Bulldog til I die,
I would rather be a Bulldog than a T-bird from Timpview High.
Comments
Go Provo!
you make me laugh.