Build-a-Bear

Sydney and Drew got gift cards for Build-A-Bear for Christmas, so before they went back to school I took them to get their stuffed animals. It didn't take them long to spend their "Bear bucks"! Drew was especially excited because he had never done it before.

Drew was balancing himself while stuffing the bear with the foot pedal. It's the look on the worker's face...times like that that I just want to yell, "HE HAS CEREBRAL PALSY! Stop looking at him like that!"
Apparently the event tuckered Drew right out. His bear got a Batman outfit and the Jazz outfit and he sleeps with it all the time!





Comments

Allie said…
I love that last picture thats so sweet!! Thats a great gift idea Madie loves that place!
I used to get looks like that when I was with my dad. A lot of people would ask if he was my grandpa...oh-well. Looks like they had fun!! I love the pic of Drew alseep. He looks so content.
Katie said…
How cute is Drew asleep with his bear!!! I'm sure that was a rare and appreciated moment for you too! One of these days I'm going to have to let Mallory try that place out!
Nikki said…
He looks so sweet with his build-a-bear. What a fun thing to go out and do before school starts.

As for that ignoramous employee: what a dingbat.
Megan B ♥ said…
Some people are so ignorant. Looks like they had a great time!! That place is awesome! Or so my kids tell me...