A little secret

It's true, I'm a little bit of a Grandma because I think I want one of these:
Here me out:



They had me at "You can read or use your laptop and still stay warm." Plus, who doesn't want the reading light that is included? Royal blue, please. (but why does it have to be called "Snuggie"???)

Comments

Adam and Melisa said…
Well...the word "robe" was already taken! I am always freezing while attending sporting events:)
Trav and Linds said…
Boston must have seen this commerical on Nick jr or something and said the other day, "Mom I saw the coolest thing, I need to save my money to buy you..." then he continued to describe the "snuggie." What a great invention! I was laughing so hard!
shannon said…
your birthday is coming up....
Katie said…
We actually tried to buy one of these for Eric's Dad for Christmas, but couldn't get one sent in time. He would LOVE it and he is a grandpa, so he's not too concerned with his coolness factor. I think you need one!
Hillary said…
Brinley came to me just last week and told me she found something she wanted. Yes, it is a SNUGGIE. and she is only 6, I think you're safe. Indulge!
Jessie Hansen said…
OH MY GOODNESS!!! That is genius! I want a SNUGGIE so badly right now I'm FREEZING my arse off! O and it has to be in Royal Blue...you do have "Royal" in you hehehe
That's sooo funny! Todd was considering buying one of these for me for Christmas...I was sorta glad he didn't might have been in the dog house...BUT maybe as a bday present?
Tiffany said…
I'm with you Andrea. I live in a freezing house and a snuggie would be great.

Also, did you know that we made a public blog for people to use for their google readers to know when we post on our private blog? It's great b/c we love google reader. Anyway, its thebaughfamilypublic.blogpost.com
wendy and brig said…
I don't think you need a snuggie, I think you just need to come visit us in Az. It's 78 degrees today.
Megan B ♥ said…
I would have Snuggie Envy.

If I've see this commercial once, I've seen it 1287 times. Kinley wants one in sage :)
Kim said…
I will be honest with you I saw it for the first time this morning. Lucy kept telling me "Mommy come look - I want one in pink." When I realized what she wanted it made me laugh. She will ONLY wear pj's! At this point in my pregnancy it might be the only thing that would fit me!
Jacqueline said…
Oh my gosh that commercial is AMAZING! Yes snuggie is a lame sauce name though...ha!