St.George Amateur

January 21, 2009
Overson Shoots 11-Under and Wins St. George Am

Darrin Overson shot 68-67-135 and cruised to a 3 shot victory over John Busby 70-68-138 in the St. George Amateur this past weekend held at St. George Golf Club. Brady Johnson and Nick Killpack were close behind shooting 139. James Hood, Golf Professional at St. George GC commented that the weather was great for this event.

(article courtesy of UGA)

Comments

Katie said…
Way to go Darrin. Not only is he awesome at golf, but he has some serious skills on the basketball court too! :)
Angie said…
Congratulations Darrin!!! Thanks for posting it Andrea.
Carrie said…
That is awesome! Way to go Darrin. Way to go Andrea for supporting it all!
Rachel said…
SWEET! I know that guy! That means I know somebody kinda famous, right? Did I mention we went to see Brian Reagan with him? ha ha.

Seriously, I am stoked for you guys. I hope you got to go with him and get out of this weather.
shannon said…
Yee-haw!!! Nice job Darrin!
Congrats!!!!
mindy said…
Wow, that's so awesome! Congrats.
Hillary said…
Way to go D, that is my big brother! Andrea you deserve the credit too! Good Job
Kim said…
Way to go Big D!! I hope there was some Big money involoved! Atleast I hope you got to go along Anderea and have a fun little getaway with some sunshine! Congrats!
Trav and Linds said…
Wahoo! That is awesome! Congrats Darrin!!!
Anonymous said…
WOW.. I am so glad you have a blog or I don't think I would know anything that is going on! Congrats to Darrin and of course Syd on her report. I love your digi pages, when are you going to teach me how to do layouts? Lucci can now say "Dew" and she still calls Ethan "Baby" Syd is hard for her to say. We miss you guys and hope to come home before too long.
love you, Nat