Tangent Tuesday

Why can't people scrape off the snow/frost on their car windows before driving? Isn't that some kind of safety violation? (Maybe I've been watching Lou & Lou's Safety Patrol too much on the Disney Channel...)

Comments

Katie said…
My tangent Tuesday is that I couldn't get up on my roof to scrape the stupid snow off of our dish and I missed the new Biggest Loser premiere. Hopefully I can watch it online!
Susan said…
That is so funny. I'm with you on that. I am a snow scraping freak. I absolutely have to have all the snow off my car before I start driving, including the roof!
McAllister's said…
Oh yes it is a violation, I got pulled over one day for having a little fog on my window. Funny side story, the officer asked me if Trent was my son! OUCH!!
Megan B ♥ said…
Hmmm... ok, noted. I'll change my ways :)
Laney Namanny said…
I totally agree, I cannot tell you how many times I have uttered that same sentence . I love it when they just scrape one little hole to see out of.