Things that make you go hmmm....

Do I really need to say anything here?

I was filling up the family truckster and pulled out my phone to snag a picture of the pile of antlers in the back of this truck.

Yes, I said antlers.

I wonder what they will do with all of those...perhaps they will make a few chandeliers or an entertainment center. Maybe they can get a contract with IKEA to make some sweet antler home furnishings.

Comments

Katie said…
That does make me go hmmmm...
Weird! I wonder what they will do with it.
mindy said…
So many things I want to say but don't want to offend anyone. Horrible. (Not your post, the antlers.)
shannon said…
too funny. i'll have to show todd.
and thanks for the pic of kate....
too funny
Carrie said…
Seriously - what are they going to do with those? Did you ask?
Angie said…
That is funny! I was at a wedding reception last weekend at a fancy schmancy clubhouse, and there was actually a greenery wreath that had...you guessed it...antlers in it! Maybe they're trendy and we just don't know it.
Megan B ♥ said…
Nuh-uh?? That is so weird. And I bet they know it :)
Adam and Melisa said…
Hey...have you ever been to Afton Wyoming?! Well..they have a nice arch-way over their main street made out of...none other than....antlers! I'm sure that's what they are going to do with all those...make an arch-way somehwere!!!:) And don't ask me what I was doing in Afton....we'll just say they barely have one motel and half of a mechanic!!