Skip to main content

This is my grandpa. He's 97 years old and still lives in his house and has been able to care for himself. Last week, my Mom (shown above) had a prompting to go check on him. (She had driven him to do his errands the day before). When she got there he was barely conscious on the floor. The ambulance came and he was in the ICU for a couple of days & is now in regular care at the hospital. The Dr. said if Mom hadn't found him, he wouldn't have lived through the night. (He was on the floor for about 8 hours.) I just wanted to give a shout out to Grandpa and to my Mom (who starts radiation tomorrow). I'm so glad I have such great examples in my life and I'm so grateful for the promptings of the spirit!
Comments
What a cute mom and grandpa you have! I see where you get your good looks from! :o)
I hope that your mom's day is okay today! Stressful times...
How cute is your Grandpa? sweet.
I love your Mom! She'll be in my prayers.
xoxo