Turtle report update

We got an A.


I mean, Sydney got an A.

Comments

Way to go Andrea...I mean Sydney...and yeah for Darrin that's pretty cool.
Melissa Sebourn said…
Good job "Sydney" :) BTW I love this background --- so cute!
Rachel said…
seriously, i so get you. it's like when brody brought home this IMPOSSIBLE reindeer word game (that i did and even called elise to see if our answers matched) and then asked brody every day for a week if we had got it right. (ours was totally different from elise's, so we were worried.)

then finally, brody came home and said we got it all exactly right. it was like i had just won state all by myself.

and brody just looked at me.

i gathered my composure then i told him how great he did and some speech about working hard. ha ha. i am so lame.
shannon said…
good job. A+ all around!