Turtle Report

Sydney had to do an animal report for school. And she had to make a habitat box for that animal. Thank goodness she picked a turtle! Here's her picture she drew as part of the report.

View of the box from the top. I'm proud of the work we did to make this sucker. We made a shady spot, a little pond, covered the bottom with rocks, and put a water and food dish in there. WE better get an A!!

Comments

Katie said…
Oh the memories that report brings back. You TWO had better get an A! It looks aweswome!
Hillary said…
So is that a real turtle? Sure looks like it could be. I will know who to call when my kids start up that road.
Angie said…
I know what you mean! Homework all over again, I never realized when I was a kid that I would have to do it all TWICE! I also never realized how hard my mom worked to get me through school! I sure appreciate her now! I hope you get your A!
Carrie said…
I am sure you both will get an A. It looks great. Ahh the things to look forward to?!
Susan said…
Good job you guys. It looks great!