Tangent Tuesday

You know when you're at a store or something and you are pushing a cart/stroller and you walk around a corner and almost bump into someone? Or they almost bump into you?? My automatic instinct is to say "sorry." I ALWAYS say it, even if it's not my fault. Is it hard for that person to say, "it's OK" or "you're fine" or something?

When they don't say anything back, it makes me want to say "forget it...I'm not sorry at all that we almost crashed into each other."

Especially when I have PMS.

The End

Comments

Laney Namanny said…
oh I so know how you feel.

Wait I think I may have said something like when I had PMS - oops
Melissa Sebourn said…
I actually had a woman yell at me after she nearly took me out AND I apologized! I have to admit I kind of wanted to "accidentally" run my cart right into hers and I kept hoping we'd meet around the next corner!

Sometimes people are just lame and mean.
raedene said…
Can every single person in Walmart step right in my path???? Please??? And then please, could you walk as slow as you can and then stand right in front of the toothpaste that I need? Please???I love it!!! :)