
Darrin and I have been really lucky when it comes to the wards we've been in. When we moved to Colorado, we were welcomed with open arms and were so happy there. We worried about ever finding a ward family quite like the one we had there. When we moved back to Utah & into the riverbottom area, we hit the jackpot as far as wards go. Can't even think about it without getting emotional. Which is why we have a strong bond still with our "peeps" there. But the bishop in our current ward was talking last week about our ward family & I sat there thinking..."yes. This is my ward family." And I love our ward here too. It's taken me a while to adjust...it's very different from the one we came from. Lots of young families and 60 single adults 31 & older. But the thought of leaving this ward now, makes me sad. I'm feel very lucky to have been in great wards & sometimes it's taken a while to adjust, but here we are....happy to be here with more extended family.
Comments
(and your ward)
The word verification is:
WOOT
ha ha ha
Wow...I don't sound needy :-)