Cover

Darrin's on the cover of this month's Fairway Magazine for his win at the St. George Amateur. I also included the article.

Comments

Carrie said…
That is so cool! Way to go Darrin.
Carrie wrote what I was thinking! That's so cool :-)
Megan B ♥ said…
Waaah, I can't blow it up! What does it say! That is so COOL!!
Kim said…
Looking Good D!! How is it being married to someone so famous? You just better be watching for me on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition someday.
Brian and Mary said…
Looking Good! I need some golf lessons this year LOL(: Do you play or just your hubby? It would be fun to double sometime & play(: Well I think it would be fun...I don;t know what are husbands would say(:
Sheila Hansen said…
Way to go Uncle Darrin!!!!! Your nephews are here freaking out! They are so excited for you as are we all! I am not smart enough to make the article larger so that we can read it, but the boys assume it talks about how much you rocked! We are so happy for you and love you! xoxo-the Hansens
shannon said…
Way to be D! Congrats....Good Work!

:)
Katie said…
Congratulations Darrin- you're big time! Way to go!
Moody Family said…
congrats to Darrin!!!