Happy 70th bday, Mommy!


It was my Mom's big 70th birthday, so we had over for a delicious dinner (if I do say so myself). I won't list 70 reasons why I love my Mom, but I will say that she is the best and I don't know what I'd do without her. She is a tough cookie. She has inherited many of my Grandpa's traits and is a blessing to our family. As a side note, she had a Dr. appointment on her birthday to go over her most recent ct scan...the cancer is NOT growing right now!!!! Yeah! So she has a nice break from radiation and stuff for 3 more months. Miracles never cease! Love you, Mom!

Comments

shannon said…
Really, 70? No WAY!!!!
CougarLin said…
Such great news about your mom! I don't know how to leave a comment so it says my name- sorry! Maybe we should meet at the crest drive-thru tomorrow? Megan
Moody Family said…
okay, seriously...when did ethan get so big!
Katie said…
Wow, what great birthday news for your mom!
You know, all of the great people were born in March- your mom, my mom, Mallory, Elliot, Ethan....
:)
Jamie said…
I think that you should give us 70 reasons!
Megan B ♥ said…
That's great news on the radiation round. Congrats to her! What a blessing!
Kim said…
I love your mom too. Can't believe she is 7o. I know where you get your unaged flawless skin from. (You still look 18) So glad she is doing better.