Happy Birthday, Ethan!

Our "baby" turned 2 today. I cannot believe how fast time has flown by. It seems like yesterday that I was throwing up every half an hour for 24 hours before ending up at the hospital for dehydration and an early c-section! Ethan has definitely livened up things at our house. We have to watch this crazy dude EVERY second, as mentioned in previous posts. We had great celebrations with both sides of the family...thanks to you all. We love you, Ethan!

He covered his face while we sang Happy Birthday to him in English and then in Portuguese with my family.

Comments

Katie said…
Happy Birthday big E!
Jamie said…
I love his personality!
Tiffany said…
Happy birthday Ethan!! :)
Adam and Melisa said…
Wow...2 already? Time for another one!
Angie said…
Happy birthday (late) Ethan! I can't believe he's two either! Good luck with that... ;)
anna said…
I cannot believe that he is TWO! Where has the time gone? He is too cute though. Happy early Birthday to you.
Allie said…
Happy Birthday, Ethan! I love the faces they make when being sung to its hilarious!
Emily S. said…
Ah the joys of the 2 year old. My baby girl just turned 2 in February. Can't leave her out of my sight for a minute!