The last 2 days....

In a nutshell...The box of cereal that is now empty since being poured all over the family room carpet...The Scentsy that used to be full of hot melted wax, which is now empty and there are remnants of wax on the kitchen counter...
My well organized closet that now has a third of my clothes in a pile on the floor...

Our 2 year old wood blinds...with a freshly broken slat...The culprit.
I love toddlers. Good times.





Comments

Allie said…
Yikes! I know exactly how you are feeling!
Carrie said…
Oh my. My first thought was that your house was broken in to and vandalized. Glad that wasn't the case. How do they do it? It's a mystery.
Megan B ♥ said…
Oh, he really is a little Jack Jack, isn't he? I recommend a good straight jacket. Or some chocolate... for yourself, of course.
Tiffany said…
Sorry Andrea...at least he's a cute culprit. :)
Angie said…
That sounds suspiciously like our week, right down to the cereal on the carpet. (Ours was Grapenuts!) Is there something in the air? I don't know, maybe Ethan and Sophie better never get together!!
Jamie said…
Ben always says- it gives a home character! LOL.
Stika said…
This totally reminds me of a typical two days in our house with our lovely almost two year old Jake! Its amazing how fast they move and destroy.
mindy said…
Oh boy. I'm so sorry!
Laney Namanny said…
Oh man, I feel for you
Melissa Sebourn said…
He, he I can hardly wait! But what a cutie!
Sheila Hansen said…
Cute face! Could that possibly be a wafer cone behind him? I'm sure it is plastic, but made me laugh since it is in the "culprit" shot:)