Tangent Tuesday


You know what really STINKS?



When it's garbage day and you forget to take out the can. And then at 7 am you jump out of bed because you hear the garbage truck coming...so you throw on some red sweatpants and sneaks and run out to the curb PRAYING that they haven't already come down your side of the street.



But then you feel better to see your neighbor across the street doing the same thing (nice to see you this morning, Shane) and you feel a little bit better...because nothing is worse than smelly diapers marinating in a deep receptacle of refuse for an extra week in the garage.

Comments

Carrie said…
Well, um. Yeah. We missed it today.
mindy said…
I'm always so annoyed that the garbage truck is so loud, but I guess I shouldn't be since it helps you! Glad you made it.
Melissa Sebourn said…
We really did miss the pick up last week . . . . it's awful!!
Susan said…
Thanks for the visual. I'm so glad I'm done with the diapers thing because I KNOW what that can be like having to go another week. . .
Adam and Melisa said…
Luckily our truck doesn't come around until 11 or so...that gives us plenty of time. I always leave that job up to Adam...so...if it's missed I have someone to blame!!:)