Tangent Tuesday

Can she possibly be "for real?"
I cannot STAND watching her perform...please tell me what the shoulder shimmy is all about? It's the weirdest thing....way to represent Utah. Tattoos and shimmy shakes. Awesome.

Comments

Katie said…
I totally agree- this chick is weird! I don't think that she will last too much longer though. I think that people have figured out that she can't really sing.
Jamie said…
I have thought the same thing but I am amazed at how much the judges like her! She reminds me of my 3 yr old niece dancing.
mindy said…
I really like her voice. But can't stand to watch her dance. She's booted tonight.
Kim said…
We have been kind of cheering for her. I guess because she is a local. I know she won't last long. Her tatoos are horific and her dance moves are the same. She needs me to show her how it's really done!
Megan B ♥ said…
I did NOT like her performance this week. At. All. I was shocked that the judges thought it was so amazing. I wondered if they were watching the same show that I was. Her mouth movements are weird when she sings. Super weird. To make a super weird tone.
Tiffany said…
Yeah...I don't like her. I think she's super pretty...except for that horrific tattoo. And I don't like her voice...and her dance moves are similar to mine...which is not good. I can't believe the judges haven't said anything nto her about how awkward she looks on stage.
Niels and Kayla said…
i totally agree with this post. i really really cant stand to watch her dance. what is that? good question.
Tyler and Laura said…
ok, so a girl in my ward is really good friends with her. The deal is that she hurt her knee just a couple of years back and even has difficulty even walking, hence the totally retarded dance moves. I don't even watch this show, but I hear the dancing it awful.