Remember my favorite office supply?




Today it ended up being stitches.


On DREW'S head.


I'm thinking of just having couches and beds in the house from now on.


No joke!


Can't wait for Darrin to get back in town!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Katie said…
When it rains it pours, huh? Seriously, I can't believe it!

I love the new picture of the fam!
Angie said…
You've got to be kidding me! I am so sorry, what a week. Hang in there!
Jamie said…
Why does it always happen when the hubby is out of town.
raedene said…
Oh, my goodness, Andrea! So far we have avoided stitches... How is that even possible with 3 boys????? Hang in there, girl! Your are so awsome.
By the way... LOVE the rock band pix. I think you must have borrowed my shirt, though, and forgot to give it back.... Too cute. And the invitations and decorations and passes.... Just keep posting all your projects so I can get more ideas! :) You are so creative! I love seeing all you do. I'm glad I can keep up with you on your blog. We love you guys...
Holly Cow!! That's really too bad! I hope the week gets better for all of you!
Adam and Melisa said…
Oh Andrea!!....what are you feeding those kids?!
Carrie said…
That really stinks! Two in one week. I hope things are going better for you now.
Kim said…
NO WAY! It never fails that all Hell breaks loose when the Dad is gone. I think their mom needs a Vacation!