What's your favorite office supply?



Mine is the staple. Ethan cut his head on the foot board of our bed this morning. It only took 3 of us to hold him down to get the one stinking staple in. I have a feeling this is the first of many. I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner.

Comments

Sheila Hansen said…
WoW! I am a little sick. We have spent a boat load at the E.R. for superglue! I am so sorry! That is not fun for mommies when the baby is held down and he is screaming bloody murder for "Mommy!"
mindy said…
Oh my. I'm so so sorry. Did it get blood everywhere? I hope not.
Poor guy and mommy! Todd held TC down when he had to get stitches because he was to small to be in the straps. I hope he heels fast for your sake and his!
Katie said…
Poor Ethan. I don't know how you held it together while you had to hold him down. I can't handle stuff like that.
Tiffany said…
That stinks...I'm amazed I haven't been there yet.
Adam and Melisa said…
What's with kids these days?! The Dr. put the staple in...right?:)
Angie said…
Poor baby! I'm glad you at least got a DP out of the deal. I hope it was a big one! ;)
Mary said…
OUCH- Poor Guy!
Jamie said…
Ouchie! How does it come out?