{WiCkEd}


Darrin surprised me at Christmas with tickets to WICKED. They sold out so fast here, so I thought we would not be able to go. It was AWESOME. We loved it. And I loved going on a date in the middle of the day with Darrin. Then we hit 5 Guys Burgers on our way home since I've never been there (highly recommend it...yum. Sorry, Katie, should have brought you some for dinner!). Thanks to Lizi and Mom for babysitting!

Comments

Katie said…
So glad and JEALOUS that you got to see Wicked. We saw it a couple of years ago when we were in Portland and I loved it!
No worries about the Five Guys- you and I are going to have to hit it up sometime together! I'm glad that you like it.
Also, you were one hot mama for your guys big date!
Moody Family said…
Soooo jealous!! I tried to get Chris to go with me to wait and see if we could get tickets when they were giving them away for $25 but no such luck. I guess I will have to go else where. Looks like fun!!
Megan B ♥ said…
Wonderful! And you all have me so intrigued by those burgers. I love me a good tasty hunk of flesh.
wendy and brig said…
Sounds like you had a great time. Hope you are doing well. Miss ya tons.
Emily S. said…
That is so cool! You are one lucky gal :-)
mindy said…
Isn't that the best play ever? So glad you had fun.
Emma said…
I HATE that you already went! I have to wait until May 3!! It is going by so SLOW!! AHHHHH