AHHHHH YEAHHHH


Thank you, America.

Comments

Monica said…
I am glad america finally got the vote right for American Idol as well.....I just wish we would have got the presidential election right....maybe in four years!
Tiffany said…
Seriously! I loved it! And how cute was his reaction? I thought it was great. :)
Nikki said…
I was so completely shocked! I mean, I just didn't think anybody else stood a chance. As people, I really quite detest Adam, especially after your last post. Maybe that's why he lost.
Unknown said…
AMEN! I was so sick of ADAM! Can I just say I was shocked though?
Megan B ♥ said…
Me, shocked too. But so happy. And here is the thing. Adam is going to have a career regardless. Danny is going to have a career regardless. I think Kris may have slid a little farther back into the shadows without the win. Now they all three will have a great shot at making loads of money doing what they love. Win-win-win all around, I say.
Emily S. said…
Why can I totally hear you saying this? Did you used to say it all the time in high school? Some things never change :-) Ahhhhh Yeah.
Nikki said…
p.s. Alex goes to Classical Ballet Academy which is really close to us.
shannon said…
That's funny...that's exactly where I thought I knew her from!
We're not allowed to talk or else I would have said hello.