Park City

Brinley, Sydney & Abby
Baby Luke
Ethan was only still while stuffing his face & watching Nacho Libre (his favorite movie)


We went to Park City for a couple days with the Overson Clan. I failed to get many pictures, but we had a great time. The kids were in heaven at the pool and it would've been just fine by them if we hadn't left the pool the entire time. Ethan enjoyed running around and throwing all the shoes that were laying around into the water. I'm almost positive I heard cheering & applause coming from other vacationers as I hauled him up to our room.

Comments

Tiffany said…
Yeah...Megan likes to throw towels and pants into the pool. You gotta love it. :)
Jamie said…
Sounds fun. you should get Ethan together with Dustin to watch Nacho!
Megan B ♥ said…
Definitely looks like fun. Park City rocks. And so do the pools. My kids could have stayed there all day too.