Tangent Tuesday


It's no secret that Adam Lambert is not my favorite.

I will give him this...he is talented.

However, I believe that he has SO much theatrical training, that he has learned how to "play" rocker. The constant screaming is just too much for me. And the pictures I just happened upon of him when I did an image search are really gross. If you ever thought (for even one second) that he was straight, he ain't.

But let's be honest, it will be a huge shock if cute little Kris wins...GO KRIS!!

Comments

monsonka said…
Ditto...GO Kris!
Tiffany said…
I agree. Sometimes I love Adam--when he doesn't get too into himself and start screaming. He truly does have some "mad vocal skills", but when he starts with the screaming it just hurts my head. I bet he made a pretty great Fiyero in Wicked though. :) Kris on the other hand, I love. But I think its a very long shot that he wins. Oh well..I would buy his album. :) (or download his singles at least...)
Katie said…
Amen! But, you already know how I feel about Adam.
Go Kris!
Nikki said…
Eeeeeeew, I had to look up those photos and now wish I hadn't. That's more than disgusting.
Cindy Merris said…
I totally agree with you except for the part about Adam being talented. I seriously think there is zero talent there. I was going to have to ban AI if he won.
Megan B ♥ said…
Can you even believe it???

I am so with you on Adam. I only saw 2 icky pics on Fox News and that was plenty for my stomach. I'm sure there were others.... weren't there? Just tell me because I don't want to have to look just out of curiosity.

I used to really like him, but the screaming/crying/wailing got REALLY old. I wanted to close my eyes so that I wasn't so distracted by his facial contortions, but it was like a train wreck. I couldn't help. but. stare.