Activity Days

Emma, Megan, Sydney


Me & Katie
For our activity this week we headed up to Rock Canyon for a hike. Ummm.....it was HOT. But we had a fun time. We were missing more than half of our girls due to vacations...welcome to activity days, Katie!!

Comments

Jamie said…
Hot is better than rainy right?
Tiffany said…
Looks like a fun activity. Hopefully you had water. Last time I hiked Rock Canyon we had zero water and the crazy idea to hike all the way up Squaw Peak. I don't recommend that. :) (well...I recommend the hike, not the water-less part.)
Katie said…
So is it bad that when I told Eric that I look really bad in that picture and showed it to him, he laughed?!
Yeah, I look sick, but I'm blaming it on the 100 degree weather, the incline, and being fat and pregnant. There, now I feel better!
Megan B ♥ said…
Congrats! What a great team for the AD girls. Super happy for all of you. Next time, take the left fork :)
Megan B ♥ said…
Hey, wait a second -- that looks like WATER. I think you found our special spot! Just a little LESS water... how far did you have to go? We only walked about 5 minutes with toddlers to get to the water.
raedene said…
Looks like you love your calling! What a fun activity! I always love reading your posts... So good to "see" you and hear everything that is going on with you. Love ya tons!