It's official.





I'm starting a little side business designing announcements, cards, etc.

Cost: $20

I will design it according to your wishes, upload it to Costco, Sam's, Walmart, etc. and you order what you need.

So if you are looking for something unique and different for graduation announcements, birthday invitations, baptism & birth announcements, or anything else let me know!

Contact me by leaving a comment here on my blog with your email and/or phone number. (I will erase any personal information that you leave on here)



Some examples:


Thanks, Megan, for your suggestions :0)



Comments

Katie said…
Okay my friend, I will be hiring you in October for Zachary's birth announcements- you'd better start thinking about it now! :)
Carrie said…
Awesome! I love your invitiations/cards/announcements, etc. So creative!
shannon said…
If I ever have anything that is card worthy I will for sure be taking part of that! (christmas...it's next on my list) and we will have a new stinky dog by then. :)
Emily S. said…
Wow that is really cool! You are very talented. I will definitely keep you in mind then next time I need that sort of thing...