Kelly Clarkson

These nice people let us take their pictures. They made their own shirts with puffy paint & sticky foam letters. They were drunk. And the girl with the crown was celebrating her bday...and her shirt said, "Kelly is my BFF 4 life" We really should have been more creative with our outfits that night!!
Shannon, Lindsay, Heather, Anna, Me, & Rachel

Chili's before the concert. Yay for chocolate molten cake!


Rachel really liked our waiter.



We are dry!




I went to the Kelly Clarkson concert last week with some of my gal pals. We had a great time, despite the rain and chilly weather. It actually didn't pour on us, even though we were prepared for it. Thanks, Linds, for planning our fun night!





"My Life Would Suck Without You"





Comments

Megan B ♥ said…
I can't wait for the pictures of you throwing your bra at the Adam Lambert concert.
Emma said…
Fun times! When are we having lunch? And I would also like to see the pictures mentioned above.
Tammie said…
Okay I am jealous. That sounds like so much fun! Especially with just the girls.
shannon said…
Wahoo!

PS- I am totally stealing these pics for my blog. woot.

:)
Rachel said…
oh yeah. shane, or steve, or whatever his name was was a riot. just like my little brother...

hehe. that night was a blast. although my favorite part was watching you dance to "my life would suck." i had no idea you could pull moves like that.

oh, and where are the pics of that group with the "i heart kelly" sticky foam shirts? they were hot.
Rachel said…
uhhh. i must have missed the first picture. duh.

i think i should have been wearing one of those tanks.
Tiffany said…
That looks like tons of fun!