Today is the first installment. And I am sharing the best product with you.
Burn Free. About 2 weeks ago, as I was caramelizing almonds, I ended up burning my wrist on the pan. It hurt. A lot. The Neosporin wasn't really helping. I knew that our friends, the Macedones, use this product, so I went to their house to see if I could use some. (They are the nicest people. They put it on my arm immediately and gave me the rest of the bottle since there wasn't much left in there....thanks you guys!)
It relieved the pain instantly, and I kept reapplying it throughout the evening. By the next morning, it had started healing and never formed a blister.
I am a big believer in this product and will always have it in the house from here on out.
You can buy it at Emergency Essentials for $4.95 for the size bottle that is shown. Or you can get it online at http://www.burnfree.com/ but it costs a little more, I think. (So if you want me to buy you some and mail it to you, I will. If you're nice to me. And if I know you.)
Thanks again, Macedone family for helping me out.
And that concludes Review Wednesday.
Comments