Strawberry Days...annual tradition




We ALMOST missed it this year. This morning it dawned on me that we are already at the close of the 3rd week of June. WAIT....THE THIRD WEEK OF JUNE???


I panicked! My stomach had butterflies. Immediately I jumped on the world wide web to make sure I hadn't missed my yearly fix of strawberries and cream.


Deep breath...


We will make it after all.

And we got our fill of "carnies" (definition: n: 1. people who come out of the woodwork,from who knows where, to take part in merrymaking and processions.)




Comments

mindy said…
I've never gone. Maybe I'll make it next year. Love the pictures too.
Melissa Sebourn said…
I'm glad you made it! I miss Strawberry Days. BTW, where is Ethan in that last pic, hanging w/the carnies?
Emily S. said…
We missed it! Darn it. Yeah I know what you mean about the carnies. That's half the fun of going, huh?
Tiffany said…
Those strawberries and cream look yummy!
Jamie said…
I thought I remember you posting about it last year. We went and the strawberries and cream were pretty good. I can't believe how cheap they are too.
Megan B ♥ said…
Phew! I know personally how much you were looking forward to the strawberries and cream. Hey, Syd looks so much like you in that third picture down. I had to do a double take!