Tangent Tuesday

Ethan is by far our busiest toddler. He gets into EVERYTHING in a VERY short amount of time.


Guess what he can do now?? Climb out of his crib. My only sanity in the middle of the day is having a little "down time".


Today it took THREE hours to get him down for his nap. I had to put him back in his crib no less than 6 times. I stopped counting. And now he gets on the rocker to climb on his dresser, to then reach all the cowboy stuff on his shelf. The rocker will be retired to the basement TONIGHT!!!!!


Have mercy.


Comments

wendy and brig said…
Sounds like you need to invest in a crib tent. I think Anna had one for one of her boys. Hope you are doing good. Miss you.
Jamie said…
Good luck with that:)
Allie said…
When Gavin learned how to climb out of the crib he did the same thing but now thats its been a little while he's finally gotten over tearing his room apart. Crazy boys!!
Oh-man sounds like you have your hands full! He sure is a cute guy though!!
Kim said…
I am not ready for that again. Why do they grow up so fast? I'd like to keep Jayne wrapped up in a blanket in my arms forever. That is already changing. Nap time is always so difficult and yet so needed! I hope you snunk a nap in too once he finally gave up. All the chasing is what keeps you so skinny!
Carrie said…
Oh my goodness. It makes me tired just reading your post and looking at the pictures.
Katie said…
Yeah, crib tent time. Seriously, you should get one!
At least he still takes a nap. Elliot is only once in a while and he doesn't even crawl out! It is sad!
Erin Vorkink said…
what a little turkey, it's right around the corner for me. I'm scared!
Tiffany said…
I'm so sorry...I hate when they learn how to do that. Why do they always get in so much trouble during naptime? It's because they know how special that time is to us...its a conspiracy.
monsonka said…
that picture made me laugh. I'm looking forward to meeting the wild man!
raedene said…
Ahhhh.... good times....
And I'm going in for round four! It's been so long between toddlers for me, that I'm pretty nervous about being able to keep up with Josh! And I can see that same ornery look in his eyes that Trey had.... :) TROUBLE.
Adam and Melisa said…
Ok..but he stays in his room...right? So what's the big deal? Maybe it's time for big boy bed?!