Activity Days

For our activity this week, the girls made bags out of bandanas. They LOVED this activity!! (Thanks, Heather)

Ashley & Kayleigh are sisters...this was Ashley's last activity because she turned 12 and is moving on to YW :0( We will miss her!
Katie made cupcakes for Ashley's last hoorah. Ethan was in heaven!

Comments

FrugalProfessor said…
Super cute bags. I love it!
raedene said…
The bags are soooo cute! I put the pic on my computer to send to our activity days leader. Thanks!
Nikki said…
I am SO glad you are their leader. What a blessing. And those are the cutest bags ever! What an awesome leader you are... those girls are so lucky!
Tracey Minaker said…
Thank you for everything you have done with my girls. They love their bags and had a great time. I'll have to get a copy of that photo from you. It is nice to see them together and not fighting;-)
Megan B ♥ said…
Hey....

You can't post cute crafts like that on your blog without a how-to!