Drew, Austin, Sydney, Grandma (a day after her radiation treatment), and Justin.
The pig getting ready to take off. I love being right up by them before they take flight.
Getting up at the crack of dawn has never been my favorite thing, but we did it again this year for the balloon fest. We have never been disappointed by it and the kids love seeing all the different balloons. Plus, my sister, Tawni, and her family were in town for it...we had a great time! Thanks, Provo.
Your Mom is such a champ! Maybe we will have to do balloons next year. How did you guys get up that early and stay up that late?! That's what I'm not sure if I can do! :)
Comments
Maybe we will have to do balloons next year. How did you guys get up that early and stay up that late?! That's what I'm not sure if I can do! :)