Oquirrh Mountain Temple

Ken, Jen, Tanner, Drew, Sydney, Conner, Me, Ethan, Mom, & Kenzie.


We went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house today. Darrin couldn't go, and I was really nervous about how Ethan would do. (let's be honest, we were all nervous about how he'd do). It was another tender mercy...I put him in the stroller and he was fantastic!! There were a couple times when he got wiggly, but for the most part, he did really well. Thanks, Mom, for getting the tickets!


Comments

Emma said…
When we went to the Draper open house, we were siting in the sealing room and the volunteers were bearing their testimonies on temple marriage. Right after the man said something about being happy he could be with his family forever, Reese blew a loud raspberry. Almost to say shutup your dumb. And as he continued, she also continued. It was pretty funny. She didn't stop until we left the room. But at least she wasn't farting!!
raedene said…
You are one brave girl!!! I don't think I would attempt that without Jeremy! But what a great experience to give your kids... I heard it's gorgeous.
Allie said…
I'm glad it went well. I was so nervous that Gavin would run around screaming but he did fine too as soon as we got inside the temple.